- Connecting People & Products
- Business Ecosystem Collaboration
- Enterprise Operations
- Digital Manufacturing
- Digital Ecosystem
- Performance Management
- Exponential Technology Foundation
- Cloud Adoption
- Data & Analytics
- Technology Transformation
- Technology Governance
Manufacturing, Engineering & Construction
As a pivotal component of the global economy, manufacturing companies are in a crucial moment in time with the power to revolutionizing sustainable practices on massive scale. As demand for eco-friendly products and services increase, manufacturers can incorporate practices that reduce environmental footprint and encourage social responsibility, solidifying their place as digital market leaders.
Leverage smart, automated warehouse and logistics technology to lead the next generation of manufacturing. Avvale guides companies to become more resourceful, productive, efficient, and cost effective. Force multiplied by intelligent technology, manufacturers can create awareness through the entire sustainable value chain.
Marketing & Sales
- Market analysis
- Portfolio planning
- Demand creation
- Selling products, services, outcomes
- Marketing & Sales analytics
- Production & Process optimization
- Preventive & Predictive maintenance
- Digital Twin
- Machine as a Service
- Computer vision for quality
- WAGES optimization
- Integration with SAP, MRP, MES systems (logistics, inventory, JIT use cases)
Product & Production Design
- HPC workloads for EDA, CFD, crash simulation
- Simulation model optimization with AI/ML and live performance model as baseline
- Comparison of test performance data with product performance data from field
- Condition monitoring of physical assets tested
Supply & Service Chain
- ML for Demand Forecasting
- ML for Supply Side Availability
- Improved Inventory Management
- Predictive Maintenance
- Maschine as a Service
- Remote diagnostics & over the air updates
- Retrofit / Spare parts revenue opportunities
From IIoT to Advanced Supply Chain Management.
We're facing a data growth era.
Enabling Manufacturing Circular Innovation by:
Enhance your company's content assets with exciting shopping experiences that engage your customers in every channel, from print to digital, thus reducing the gap between selling and storytelling.
Digital & Printed Catalogue
We optimize the catalogue creation process, from printed versions to a fully digital integrated catalogue.
- InDesign integrated
- Templating to ensure brand identity consistency
- UI Automation to guarantee high quality pages look & feel
- Collaborative: manage all the stakeholders of the process in the same platform
- A bunch of mages, videos and integrations to make the whole content shoppable
We believe in a digital innovation that is technology driven and human centered.
Our goal is to improve the quality of life of our clients and our clients' customers through the development of digital solutions that drive operational excellence and sustainable value for their extended ecosystem.
Violent wind gusts can thwart and damage solar panels, a costly and disruptive challenge. Discover how Avvale created a machine learning algorithm to accurately predict the weather and protect solar panels.
Manufacturing industry giant Gates Corporation's growth demanded a clear line of sight into customer data. Using SAP BTP, Avvale created a real-time analytics solution to bridge the gap.
Southwire migrated their SAP workloads to Google Cloud for improved functionality and security. The move led to a technology refresh and performance boost in their systems, accelerating their digital journey and ability to meet customer needs.
Discover how Grupo Azkoyen improved their customer service experience and optimized service times while reducing operating costs.
NS Agro sought to establish a strong marketing foundation with accurate data and integrated channels to achieve their marketing goals.
Discover how CNHi LatAm achieved better financial planning and control by implementing Oracle Hyperion Planning with the help of Avvale, improving the accuracy of their financial projections to their Italian headquarters and the financial market.
Discover how Avvale helped R&M standardize their business processes and comply with local country requirements.
Discover how Solvay centralized and simplified its IT landscape following an acquisition that leveraged completely different systems.
Discover how our CPG customer overcame siloed IT systems for order-to-cash, production planning, supply chain management, and financial processes.