- Connecting People & Products
- Business Ecosystem Collaboration
- Enterprise Operations
- Digital Manufacturing
- Digital Ecosystem
- Performance Management
- Exponential Technology Foundation
- Cloud Adoption
- Data & Analytics
- Technology Transformation
- Technology Governance
Ethics & Transparency
We are committed to fulfill the highest ethical standards in accordance with our internal policies and external regulations.
We support the Avvale core values and hold our conduct to the highest ethical, legal and professional standards. Our Code of Ethics was approved by the Board of Directors of Avvale S.p.A. by resolution of October 4th, 2023.
The Code of Ethics of Avvale:
- performs the function of previously identifying and regulating the conduct which the Avvale People, as well as any third party with whom Avvale – directly or indirectly, permanently or temporarily – establishes a relationship for the conduct of its business, are required to observe;
- is an essential element of the Organization, Management and Control Model that Avvale S.p.A. has adopted in compliance with the Legislative Decree. n. 231/2001.
Notably, it has the following purposes:
- ensures that economic activity has to be conducted in accordance with the law, by spreading the rule of law throughout our Company;
- aims to prohibit and prevent any corruptive behavior and ensure that the implementation of all company activities take place in the name of transparency, fairness, integrity, in accordance with our Anti-Corruption Policy and the Gifts & Donations Policy (which is an integral part of it).
Individuals, both within and outside of Avvale, who suspects or becomes aware of any action related to bribery, unlawful conduct or, in any case, of conduct aimed at circumventing the provisions of the Code of Ethics and the Company’s internal procedures, are required to submit an information note to be outlined in accordance with the Whistleblowing Policy.
The report can also be sent, in English or in the local language, through the Online Platform.