Techedge and NIMBL are now Avvale Read More
Bancard Improves Processes and Optimizes Customer Experience
While they expertly deliver innovation and quality to their customers, Callaway Golf’s previous planning and reporting tool wasn’t making the cut. To evolve their enterprise, the sports giant decided to replace their outdated planning software with SAP Analytics Cloud for planning.
Together with Avvale, Callaway Golf successfully implemented SAP Analytics Cloud across their global enterprise in just 6 months. Now, Callaway Golf has a single, consolidated planning solution that has enabled streamlined expense and asset plans so they can focus on what they do best– revolutionizing the sporting world with cutting edge equipment.
Bancard, a leading payment methods company in Paraguay, was already leveraging the best cloud sales solutions in their industry, but they still had the challenge of improving banking processes and customer experience. Moreover, they wanted to position themselves as industry leaders and in order to help accomplish this, they needed to improve their commercial, marketing, and omnichannel processes. To achieve this they needed a solution that would improve the customer experience from sales to post-sales. Kickstarting their transformation journey, they reached out to Avvale and SAP to strategize the plan.
Bancard's main mission is to be the main electronic platform for all commercial or financial payment transactions in Paraguay. Additionally they also want to increase excellence in service and maintain continuous customer satisfaction from the sale to the post-sale.
To further support customer satisfaction, Bancard required insight into the details of the sales process; from prospecting, to after-sales technical service, and after-sales support of their customers.
Lastly, as their existing systems are geared towards the financial services industry, it’s important that the selected solution integrates well with their systems while also being adaptable and easy to maintain.
After an extensive analysis of Bancard's needs, it was discovered that more than one solution would be implemented to meet their goals. These solutions included: SAP Sales Cloud, SAP Marketing Cloud, SAP Field Service Management, SAP Service Cloud drives with the omnichannel solution Commbox and its powerful bot with AI, SAP Commissions, SAP Litmos, and SAP Analytics Cloud.
With these solutions Bancard optimized their lead management in a unified manner, gained real-time visibility into sales opportunities and activities, automated marketing campaign, and acquired full autonomy in the entire customer journey.
Under Commbox they were empowered to deliver a complete omni-channel of communication that is available 24/7, year round for customers.
Additionally due to SAP Analytics Cloud, Bancard can provide their entire organization with strategic information to make more informed decisions. With the implementation of SAP Commissions, it maintains motivation among the sales team and increases efficiency by maximizing performance with incentive compensation management.
All this is supported by SAP Litmos, which is the learning platform that allows users to create interactive courses, either directly on the dashboard or by importing third-party content. Moreover, this solution allows Bancard to offer leaderboards, badges, points and other gamification features to help with motivation.
Before integrating SAP Analytics Cloud, Callaway Golf's planning landscape centered around SAP's legacy planning solution, Business Planning and Simulation (BPS). While BPS met Callaway Golf's planning needs for many years, the enterprise began to experience limitations with their old solution:
- Disconnected plans across the board: As Callaway Golf expanded and acquired new brands, planning processes greatly differed across the enterprise with some business units using Excel spreadsheets and others using legacy solutions for planning.
- Outdated planning functionalities: The existing legacy planning solution lacked many modern functionalities. Among them, salary calculations and asset depreciation automation needed improvement. As a result, it became difficult to create detailed and accurate forecasts across the globe.
- Significant IT support: The legacy solution required continuous management from IT to maintain runtime. IT had to carve out a full day every week to manually maintain the solution.
- No single source of truth: Various departments and brands used different data sources, which led to data silos across the organization, making it difficult to gain a clear picture of the enterprise's planned expenses.
- Rigid user interface: Legacy forecasting system was difficult to navigate and lacked working functions and calculations across the board, such as planning on depreciation and existing assets, adding vendors or members on the fly, and breaking down their cost center expense planning forecasts.
With Avvale experts on their side, Callaway Golf laid out the following goals for their new planning landscape with SAP Analytics Cloud:
- Crowdsource and consolidate plans across the enterprise to gain a global overview of their planned expenses and expand the input capabilities to each responsible owner.
- Leverage elevated planning functionalities to create faster and more accurate forecast cost center expense and asset reports. The ability to customize calculations enhances and automates the reporting metrics.
- Harness the power of self-service analytics to alleviate IT from the burden of simple maintenance and data entry requests, so they can focus on high-ROI tasks.
- Maximize user-driven admin capabilities to control the management of calculations and forms.
- Create new KPls driven by the business needs.
When SEM-BPS was the center of Callaway Golf's planning landscape, flexibility was a huge factor that was missing. SAP Analytics Cloud contains powerful scenario planning capabilities that help organizations quickly uncover actionable insights to make data-driven decisions. For Callaway Golf, SAP Analytics Cloud's modern planning functionalities provided users with the ability to:
- Add members on the fly
- Plan on existing as well as planned assets and automatically calculate the depreciation of values
- Test "what-if" scenarios for deeper analysis by creating private versions of plans
- Customize the solution based on their current business process
- Perform driver-based calculations
- Empower users to execute end-to-end planning scenarios, without the help of IT
With these solutions Bancard optimized their lead management in a unified manner, gained real-time visibility into sales opportunities and activities, automated marketing campaign, and acquired full autonomy in the entire customer journey. Using an omnichannel communications platform, customers can connect with Bancard 24/7 year-round.
Additionally, Bancard can provide their entire organization with strategic information to make more informed decisions. With the implementation of SAP Commissions, it builds motivation among the sales team and increases efficiency by maximizing performance with incentive compensation management.
All this is supported by SAP Litmos, which is the learning platform that allows users to create interactive courses, either directly on the dashboard or by importing third-party content. Moreover, this solution allows Bancard to offer leaderboards, badges, points, and other gamification features to help with motivation.